Welcome to WatcherDatabase.Tk

Forums

bluemanz watcher database application
Posted on 03/07/2013 at 10:00 PM
i was using it to build a deck and all the cards have no pics only the back of the card with highlander logo is their a way to fix this i have windows 7

rWatcher RE:  watcher database application
Posted on 05/22/2013 at 06:39 PM
Hi,

You have to download the pictures separately. You can find a bunch of card scans in the files section of the watcherdatabase yahoo group:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/watcherdatabase/

The Claw Re: RE:  watcher database application
Posted on 11/16/2016 at 08:25 PM
Hi I tried to download the Watcher Database 5 application and it doesn't seem to work anymore. I just thought I'd let you all know. Thanks and have a good day. :)

rWatcher Re: RE:  watcher database application
Posted on 11/18/2016 at 07:27 PM
Hi, I just tried the "Full Installer (5.7.0)" link, it worked fine for me. If that was the link you tried to use, can you try it again and let me know if it's still an issue or not? Or if you tried a different link let me know which one.

The Claw wrote:
Hi I tried to download the Watcher Database 5 application and it doesn't seem to work anymore. I just thought I'd let you all know. Thanks and have a good day. :)

The Claw Re: RE:  watcher database application
Posted on 11/19/2016 at 01:37 AM
I just tested it again on the same link for the full installer after reading this message and it works now. It could have been something with my browser or maybe my brain just fell out of my head temporarily and I did something wrong and didn't realize it not sure. If it was me sorry about that then. lol Last time it opened a different window and it may have been how I clicked it or something. It's working fine now. Thanks mate. :)

rWatcher wrote:
Hi, I just tried the "Full Installer (5.7.0)" link, it worked fine for me. If that was the link you tried to use, can you try it again and let me know if it's still an issue or not? Or if you tried a different link let me know which one.

The Claw wrote:

Links - News - Forums - Chat - Downloads - Docs - Bug Tracker - Card Lists - Decks - Rulebook / Errata - Strategy - About - Search

This site is purely a non-profit project run by myself. This site is in no way affiliated with, endorsed by, or supported by Paradox Publishing, Le Montagnard Inc., Thunder Castle Games, Slimbones Auctions, Saec Games, Rysher Entertainment, Gaumont Television, or Davis/Panzer Productions. All rights remain with the original owners.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → b a <enter>