Welcome to WatcherDatabase.Tk

Forums

bluemanz card image
Posted on 11/05/2013 at 10:48 PM
how do you add the images to the program i downloaded card images from online i have 5.7 version but i cat figure out how to do it and also in the doc section it talks about a version 6 but no download link is it still in the works ty for the help

rWatcher Re: card image
Posted on 11/09/2013 at 11:53 AM

bluemanz wrote:
how do you add the images to the program i downloaded card images from online i have 5.7 version but i cat figure out how to do it and also in the doc section it talks about a version 6 but no download link is it still in the works ty for the help

Hi,

The documentation for version 5 is at http://eric2001.brinkster.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page.  I've pasted the instructions for setting up card images below for your reference.  Basically, if the file names for the images you downloaded match up with the "default" file names stored in the database, you can set up folders for each expansion set in the program folder and drop the images into there.  The folder names should match up with the abbreviated set names on the set names list in the view collection screen -- so if Watcher Database is installed at C:\Program Files\Watcher Database, the series edition images would go into C:\Program Files\Watcher Database\SE, Four Horsemen would go into C:\Program Files\Watcher Database\4H, etc.  Alternately, you can use the View Collection screen to manually specify an image file for each card.

There are several ways to assign a image file name to a card. First select the card, and then either:
  • Manually enter the file name (and path, if required) for the file into the "File Name" field.
  • Press the "Select File" button, and locate the image of the card.
  • Drag and drop the file over the right area of the window where card images are displayed. Example

Note: If a file name (such as ConnorPersonaFront.jpg) is entered, without a file path (such as c:\highlander\) before the file name, the software will look in a default directory for the file. This is a folder in the application directory, named after the set. Example: If the program is installed into "C:\Program Files\Highlander", the default location for Series Edition cards is "C:\Program Files\Highlander\se".
Associating Two Images with one card
The syntax for assigning two images (a card front and back) to one card is: *Front.jpg|Back.jpg
Either absolute file paths or default expansion set paths may be used.
Example 1: *c:\highlandercards\ConnorPersonaFront.jpg|c:\highlandercards\ConnorPersonaBack.jpg
Example 2: *ConnorPersonaFront.jpg|ConnorPersonaBack.jpg

Links - News - Forums - Chat - Downloads - Docs - Bug Tracker - Card Lists - Decks - Rulebook / Errata - Strategy - About - Search

This site is purely a non-profit project run by myself. This site is in no way affiliated with, endorsed by, or supported by Paradox Publishing, Le Montagnard Inc., Thunder Castle Games, Slimbones Auctions, Saec Games, Rysher Entertainment, Gaumont Television, or Davis/Panzer Productions. All rights remain with the original owners.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → b a <enter>